ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Durahesive Skin Barrier
The SUR-FIT Natura Ostomy System uses a plastic coupling ring that allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for security you can hear. Durahesive skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can breakdown around liquid output, Durahesive skin barriers swell up or Turtleneck to further protect the stoma and peristomal skin.Features
- Skin barriers provide added protection for liquid output
- Skin barriers will turtleneck or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma
- An audible click can be heard when the coupling ring connects to the pouch
- Available with a white or tan fabric collar for increased flexibility
- Snap-on/snap-off design
- Pieces: Two
- Type: Durahesive® Tape Collar, Extended Wear
- Stoma Opening: Up to 3/4" Cut-to-Fit, Flat
- Flange: 1-1/4"
- Size: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Belt Tabs: No